Forecast from Environment and Climate Change Canada (Thursday, December 2 2021 15:30 EST)

From: Weather Daemon (weathe...)

Forecast for: Ottawa (Kanata - Orléans), ON
From: Environment and Climate Change Canada
Issued at: Thursday, December 2 2021 15:30 EST
Web site: https://ottawa.weatherstats.ca
Subscribe to updates via e-mail: https://lists.weatherstats.ca/

Tonight
-------
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of flurries this evening.
Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 overnight.
Low minus 5.
Wind chill minus 11 overnight.

Friday
------
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing in the morning.
Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning.
Temperature steady near minus 6.
Wind chill near minus 12.
UV index 1 or low.

Friday night
------------
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight.
Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening.
Low minus 12.
Wind chill near minus 15.

Saturday
--------
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries.
High minus 2.

Saturday night
--------------
Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of flurries.
Low minus 10.

Sunday
------
Periods of snow.
High minus 4.

Sunday night
------------
Snow.
Low minus 4.

Monday
------
Periods of snow or rain.
High plus 5.

Monday night
------------
Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of flurries.
Low minus 13.

Tuesday
-------
A mix of sun and cloud.
High minus 7.

Tuesday night
-------------
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries.
Low minus 11.

Wednesday
---------
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries.
High minus 4.

Share |