Forecast from Environment and Climate Change Canada (Thursday, December 2 2021 05:00 EST)

From: Weather Daemon (weathe...)

Forecast for: Ottawa (Kanata - Orléans), ON
From: Environment and Climate Change Canada
Issued at: Thursday, December 2 2021 05:00 EST
Web site: https://ottawa.weatherstats.ca
Subscribe to updates via e-mail: https://lists.weatherstats.ca/

Today
-----
Periods of light snow or drizzle changing to periods of rain this morning and ending this afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers. Risk of freezing drizzle early this morning.
Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming west 40 gusting to 60 this morning.
High 6.

Tonight
-------
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries near midnight.
Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 overnight.
Low minus 5.
Wind chill minus 11 overnight.

Friday
------
Clearing in the morning.
Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning.
High minus 4.
Wind chill near minus 12.
UV index 1 or low.

Friday night
------------
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries.
Low minus 13.

Saturday
--------
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries.
High minus 6.

Saturday night
--------------
Clear.
Low minus 14.

Sunday
------
Periods of snow.
High minus 6.

Sunday night
------------
Snow.
Low minus 6.

Monday
------
Periods of snow or rain.
High plus 2.

Monday night
------------
Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of flurries.
Low minus 14.

Tuesday
-------
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries.
High minus 9.

Tuesday night
-------------
Periods of snow.
Low minus 15.

Wednesday
---------
Periods of snow.
High minus 6.

Share |