Forecast from Environment and Climate Change Canada (Thursday, October 14 2021 05:00 EDT)

From: Weather Daemon (weathe...)

Forecast for: Ottawa (Kanata - Orléans), ON
From: Environment and Climate Change Canada
Issued at: Thursday, October 14 2021 05:00 EDT
Web site: https://ottawa.weatherstats.ca
Subscribe to updates via e-mail: https://lists.weatherstats.ca/

Today
-----
Cloudy.
Fog patches dissipating this morning.
High 22.
Humidex 26.
UV index 3 or moderate.

Tonight
-------
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers overnight with risk of a thunderstorm.
Fog patches developing overnight.
Low 15.

Friday
------
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the morning.
Fog patches dissipating in the morning.
High 20.
Humidex 25.
UV index 2 or low.

Friday night
------------
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers.
Low 13.

Saturday
--------
Rain.
High 15.

Saturday night
--------------
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers.
Low 7.

Sunday
------
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers.
High 11.

Sunday night
------------
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers.
Low plus 4.

Monday
------
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 13.

Monday night
------------
Cloudy periods.
Low 6.

Tuesday
-------
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 15.

Tuesday night
-------------
Cloudy periods.
Low 7.

Wednesday
---------
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 14.

Share |