Forecast from Environment and Climate Change Canada (Saturday, October 9 2021 15:30 EDT)

From: Weather Daemon (weathe...)

Forecast for: Ottawa (Kanata - Orléans), ON
From: Environment and Climate Change Canada
Issued at: Saturday, October 9 2021 15:30 EDT
Web site: https://ottawa.weatherstats.ca
Subscribe to updates via e-mail: https://lists.weatherstats.ca/

Tonight
-------
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight then 70 percent chance of showers before morning.
Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening.
Low 13.

Sunday
------
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon.
Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then light in the afternoon.
High 20.
UV index 2 or low.

Sunday night
------------
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening.
Low 13.

Monday
------
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 21.

Monday night
------------
Cloudy periods.
Low 14.

Tuesday
-------
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers.
High 20.

Tuesday night
-------------
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers.
Low 13.

Wednesday
---------
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers.
High 20.

Wednesday night
---------------
Cloudy periods.
Low 11.

Thursday
--------
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 20.

Thursday night
--------------
Cloudy periods.
Low 11.

Friday
------
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 19.

Share |