Forecast from Environment and Climate Change Canada (Saturday, October 9 2021 05:00 EDT)

From: Weather Daemon (weathe...)

Forecast for: Ottawa (Kanata - Orléans), ON
From: Environment and Climate Change Canada
Issued at: Saturday, October 9 2021 05:00 EDT
Web site: https://ottawa.weatherstats.ca
Subscribe to updates via e-mail: https://lists.weatherstats.ca/

Today
-----
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon.
Fog patches dissipating this morning.
Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this morning.
High 18.
UV index 2 or low.

Tonight
-------
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers overnight.
Low 13.

Sunday
------
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon.
Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon.
High 20.
UV index 2 or low.

Sunday night
------------
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers.
Low 12.

Monday
------
Cloudy.
High 21.

Monday night
------------
Cloudy periods.
Low 14.

Tuesday
-------
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 20.

Tuesday night
-------------
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers.
Low 13.

Wednesday
---------
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers.
High 19.

Wednesday night
---------------
Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers.
Low 12.

Thursday
--------
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 20.

Thursday night
--------------
Cloudy periods.
Low 12.

Friday
------
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 19.

Share |