Forecast from Environment and Climate Change Canada (Saturday, October 2 2021 15:30 EDT)

From: Weather Daemon (weathe...)

Forecast for: Ottawa (Kanata - Orléans), ON
From: Environment and Climate Change Canada
Issued at: Saturday, October 2 2021 15:30 EDT
Web site: https://ottawa.weatherstats.ca
Subscribe to updates via e-mail: https://lists.weatherstats.ca/

Tonight
-------
Periods of rain.
Low 11.

Sunday
------
Showers.
High 14.
UV index 2 or low.

Sunday night
------------
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers after midnight.
Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h after midnight.
Low 9.

Monday
------
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers.
High 16.

Monday night
------------
Cloudy.
Low 10.

Tuesday
-------
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 19.

Tuesday night
-------------
Cloudy periods.
Low 10.

Wednesday
---------
A mix of sun and cloud.
High 20.

Wednesday night
---------------
Cloudy periods.
Low 11.

Thursday
--------
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers.
High 19.

Thursday night
--------------
Cloudy.
Low 12.

Friday
------
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers.
High 19.

Share |